For young dinosaur-lovers everywhere, this exciting BrainBox, developed specifically with younger children in mind, introduces a world of prehistoric creatures, from favourites such as Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops to less familiar dinosaurs such as Giraffatitan and Zalmoxes.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about dinosaurs
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for dinosaur lovers
- Easy to store
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck