Explore the fascinating world of robotics and programming with your very own rolling robot!
The richly illustrated manual makes it easy to build your new friend and then learn all about the different and endless ways you can control it and use it. Have it draw pictures with a marker, search for and pick up metal objects with a magnet, navigate obstacle courses, win races, and more!
The buttons on its back make it easy to input your custom program perfectly while rubber-band tires and its high quality design and materials assure that the whole thing runs smoothly. It's a brilliant introduction to real-life robotics engineering and the basics of computer programming!
Free of frustration and beautifully open-ended, the Clementoni Mio the Robot is an ideal way to inspire young ones to not just appreciate the thrills of engineering, but to explore them fervently, too.
- Buildable, programmable robot for learning about robotics and programming
- Encourages visual-spatial skills, logic, creativity, an interest in robotics and technology
- A brilliant introduction to the thrills of science and technology
- Program it to draw, pick up metal with a magnet, maneuver through obstacle courses, and more
- Easy to program - Buttons mounted on robot's back
- Includes printed circuit board, 2 electric motors, battery compartment, 2 LEDs, 2 head parts, 2 body parts, visor, neck, 2 arms, 2 gripper hands, metal-detector arm, marker holder, 2 wheels, roller, 2 rubber bands for wheels, magnet, cardboard finish line
- High quality materials for lasting durability, exceptional building and learning experience
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (Not included)
- Packaging dimensions: 45 x 31 x 7 (cm)
We offer FREE delivery for all orders above $100.00 in New Zealand. For orders less than $100.00, our standard delivery charge is $6.00 per order regardless of the amount of items you purchase.
We use Courier Post for all New Zealand deliveries.
All items are usually delivered within time frames as:
- Auckland: 1-2 working days
- North Island: 1-3 working days
- South Island: 2-5 working days
We currently only deliver to addresses in New Zealand.
In rare cases the actual delivery charges may be higher (e.g. if the product is oversized or delivery is to a rural/remote location). We will notify you if the actual delivery charges are higher than standard delivery charge, in which case you may cancel the order prior to delivery and receive a refund (including delivery charges).
If we are not able to supply the products or the delivery is likely to be a delay (e.g. if the product is out of stock or the delivery is to a rural/remote location), we will notify you as soon as we are aware of this, in which case you may cancel the order and you will receive a refund (including delivery charges).