Laser Chess is a fun two player strategy game and STEM toy with real lasers included, perfect for lovers of brain games like chess or other classic strategy games. Players alternate turns moving their mirrored pieces around the board, and at the end of each turn, players fire a real laser beam from their Laser. The laser beam bounces from mirror to mirror, and if the beam strikes a non-mirrored surface of any piece, it is immediately removed from play. If you illuminate your opponent’s King - YOU WIN!
- Playing builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- Great for parents and kids, or grandparents and grandkids, to play together as a modern alternative to chess.
- Contains two class 1 lasers with <0.39Mw max output at 635-670.
- Contents: 26 playing pieces including 2 lasers, Game Board, Instructions
- The Beam Directing Strategy Game
- Required 2 button cell batteries (included)
- Number of players: 2
- Packaged Dimension: 33cm x 26cm x 6cm